What does fully managed website mean?
Having a fully managed website gives you peace of mind that your website text is search engine friendly, up-to-date and above all…. user friendly. Fully managed website packages are personal to each client, so we’ll discuss what you need and organise a plan of action with you. Creating and managing content is a crucial and ongoing job for all websites, so we will work on your site in a way that suits you best, for as many hours a month as you wish. For instance, you can ask us to work on the content of your website for as little as an hour every other month.
All Our Managed Website Services
- Choice of Template Design: Choose any template and we will make the required changes to completely blend with your brand goals.
- On-demand Content and Blog management: Web content management that keeps your website up to date and ranking well with the search engines.
- Graphics/Banner Creation: Our designers at your disposal to create/tweak graphic/banners for various promotions or updates.
- Web Code Error Correction: A website free of errors will provide the ultimate end user experience, preventing bounces and abandons, and increasing ROI.
- Web Hosting with branded emails: Highly availably complementary web hosting & email service.
- Backup & Restoration: Have a piece of mind knowing that if an emergency occurs, you are covered. Our backup servers can easily re-launch a website taken down by internet hackers, or other malicious internet related security breaches.
- Hacked/Attacked Website Assistance: Know that you’re covered wherever, whenever. Our friendly support staff will quickly identify problems and keep your online business running the way your customers expect it to.
- Plugin/Code Updates: Our programmers will fix bugs or coding issues, add new code or plugins.
- Strategy/Improvement Advice: We offer complementary strategic advice and imrovement suggestions to make your website yield better results.